Zensar’s revenue grows 10.8% sequential Q-o-Q and 21.2% YoY : Pune, India
Press Release | 19 Jan 2015
Zensar Technologies Ltd has reported excellent growth in revenue in the quarter ended December 31, 2014.
During the quarter Zensar reported revenue growth quarter on quarter of 10.8% from 647.66 INR Cr to 717.67 INR Cr, and year on year of 21.2% from 592.01 INR Cr to 717.67 INR Cr. The PAT growth quarter on quarter is 3.3% from 67.33 INR Cr to 69.53 INR Cr, and year on year growth is at 37.1% from 50.71 INR Cr to 69.53 INR Cr.
Revenue growth in constant currency is 9.6% QoQ and 22.9% YoY.
Dr Ganesh Natarajan, Vice Chairman and CEO of Zensar Technologies said, “Zensar’s business continues to show excellent growth in our core markets inspite of customer furloughs. We are delighted with the traction in the IM managed services business and have won deals in new areas like end user experience management.”
The company has signed several new deals in IM, including:
- a remote infrastructure management services deal towards enhanced end user experience management, for a large 3 billion dollar financial services firm which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities
- a significant managed services deal with monitoring and support for storage and backup, and network support for a US based life science tools and molecular diagnostic products company
- a multi-year managed services deal to provide security for an international digital security company providing software applications, secure personal devices such as smart cards and tokens, and managed services
- Zensar has also been the vendor of choice for one of the world’s leading digital security organizations for end-to-end network and database security
- a significant deal with a large scale retailer which specializes exclusively in the development and operation of high-end outlet shopping villages across Europe for comprehensive infrastructure management services
Zensar has been enhancing its portfolio to create a rich and comprehensive set of services to meet the infrastructure needs of its clients. The company recently announced its partnership with Aternity Inc. to expand its managed services footprint globally for end user experience management. Zensar’s end user experience management service leverages Aternity’s platform enabling enterprises to see real time application and device performance from an end user perspective; and to measure, manage and improve user productivity on any device, any application and any location.
Gartner research survey reports, “67% of EUS buyers claim they would pay more for proactive and predictive services that prevent problems before they occur.” In line with this Ankit Ghosh, Sr Vice President and Head of Global IM Practices, Zensar Technologies said, “Employees today expect the ability to work from their device of choice – whether desktops, laptops or mobile devices, and seamless performance from anywhere at any time. This anywhere, any time and any device work culture has redefined how the end user works and connects to enterprise infrastructure, and organizations are increasingly challenged with providing a seamless end user experience. By partnering with Aternity, enterprises benefit from real-time visibility and proactive monitoring of the end user experience and are equipped to ensure successful outcomes of their strategic IT initiatives including Cloud, Virtual Workplace and Enterprise Mobility/BYOD rollouts.”
Source: Gartner “Market Trends: End-User Service Value Crisis Demands Investment and Innovation,” Analyst Gianluca Tramacere and Rob Addy, March 29, 2013.