For any queries please feel free to reach out:
PR Contact (Global Headquarters - India):
Director and Head, Public Relations and Media
Zensar unveils second Zenlabs at Hyderabad, India
Fostering customer-centric innovations around disruptive technologies
Press Release | 16 May 2018
India, May 16, 2018: Zensar, a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries on their Digital transformation journey, announced the launch of its second Innovation hub called ‘Zenlabs’ in Hyderabad, India. The first one is located in Pune, India. The key objective of the Zenlabs is to build customer focused solutions across next generation technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Distributed Ledger Technologies / Blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT), Augmented (AR) & Virtual Reality (VR). The new team at Hyderabad will work in close collaboration with the Pune team.
Commenting on the announcement, Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar said, “We believe that business needs to work closely with innovative technologies that are here and now. Our customers are looking to be future ready, today; and the charter of Zenlabs is to help them get there. Our first facility in Pune is complemented by the addition of this one in Hyderabad and our customers are excited to partner with us on this journey.”
Harish Gala, Executive Vice President, Strategic Projects, Zensar said, “We are delighted to launch the second Zenlabs in our Hyderabad location. This will help us build competency and solutions in areas such as AI, Augmented Realty and Image/Video Analytics. This location hosts many global customer teams who will now be able to engage with our top minds in research and accelerate their adoption of disruptive digital technologies.”
Ullas Nambiar, PhD, Vice President and Head of Technology, Zensar said, “It has been a year since we launched Zenlabs in Pune and our team has managed to bring the spirit of innovation and research to the overall company’s business. We are engaging with many customers to help them address business issues with disruptive technology solutions. The addition of our second Zenlabs will help us increase our reach and capabilities to bring visible value to customers looking for next-generation solutions.”
The Zenlabs teams consist of PhDs, researchers and solution designers who work towards building business solutions that leverage new technologies like AI, IOT, Blockchain etc. Zenlabs Hyderabad is located at DLF Cyber City, 9th Floor, Block 3, Plot no: 129-132, APHB Colony, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. The Pune Zenlabs is housed at the Zensar’s global headquarters. Both have cutting edge infrastructural facilities created to bring in new age thinking and a culture of continuous innovation. Zenlabs is also chartered with working closely with the research ecosystem via partnerships with Universities and Startups.
The key milestones achieved by the team in the first year of inception includes:
- An AI based recommendation platform for retail and insurance. Use Cases includes personalization of products, cross sell/upsell, sales enablement
- Zeva - An industry agnostic smart agent that builds personalized models to help automate repetitive tasks for B2B users. In B2C settings, it can answer queries of customers using its integrated Q&A platform.
- SmartRetail - A combined offering that leverages Computer Vision & IoT based presence detection for providing customized in-store experience
- Asset Tracking using IoT and Image Recognition for Factory & Warehouse Automation
- Customized Blockchain solutions for supply chain in retail and manufacturing. It consists of custom accelerators and solution templates built around Hyperledger. Zensar was recently featured in the Gartner Market Guide for Blockchain consulting and PoC development services. (Only 25 companies across the globe were featured in the list)