Zensar Technologies Reports 56% Quarter on Quarter PAT Growth : Pune, India
Press Release | 17 Jul 2013
US and Africa businesses are key growth drivers Zensar Technologies Ltd has reported a substantial growth in profits in the Quarter ended June 30, 2013. The Company’s profits after tax grew significantly quarter on quarter, by 56% from Rs 39.10 Crore to Rs 60.94 Crore, and the revenues grew by 4.6% quarter on quarter, from Rs 508.14 Crore to Rs 531.28 Crore. Dr Ganesh Natarajan, Vice Chairman and MD of the Company said, “The economic environment has been tough, but the key growth drivers in our Enterprise Transformation and Infrastructure Management businesses have given us a good growth in key markets and robust order book and business pipeline.” Nitin Parab, Chief Executive of Zensar’s ETS Unit said, ‘In key growth markets the Company sees significant opportunities in providing top class applications management and ERP services to our clients and also enable them to transform their business processes using the exciting new technologies of Big Data, Mobility , Social Media and Cloud”. “The future of the Digital Enterprise is in strong systems of engagement and Zensar is well positioned in helping organisations make this transformation”, he said. Business Highlights Zensar has signed 12 significant wins this Quarter including:
- A deal with a South Korean multinational conglomerate company for mobile application development enhancing its digital footprint.
- The Infrastructure Management business has a pipeline of large strategic deals, and the Company has signed a large alliance deal with a global technology company.
- The Company has made inroads into the Mining sector with a significant package application deal in South Africa
- Zensar has also signed a significant deal with large South African Insurance organisation for multi-year support and maintenance
- A Fortune 1000 leading supplier of electronics and technologies for the automotive sector has engaged Zensar in China, for application support and enhancement
- Zensar also won a large deal with one of the largest manufacturers of processed foods in the Middle East
Zensar has attained Microsoft partner Gold Application Development, Application Integration competencies and Silver Business Intelligence, Collaboration and Content, Mobility and Data Platform competencies, demonstrating a ‘best-in-class’ ability and commitment to meet customers’ evolving needs.