For any queries please feel free to reach out:
PR Contact (Global Headquarters - India):
Director and Head, Public Relations and Media
Zensar Technologies launches Return on Digital® Enabled Eco-system
Digital Solutions designed to deliver multiple business benefits
Press Release | 25 May 2017
Pune, India, May 25, 2017: Zensar Technologies, a leading provider of digital solutions, software and infrastructure services, announced the launch of its Return on Digital® enabled business solutions. These solutions are designed to deliver outcomes across operational, management, engagement and customer/partner centric initiatives. Enterprises can look forward to the consulting led approach from the Zensar team, supported by its capability in digital implementations. The solution involves core back-end systems, cross-over and the front-end agile systems to deliver single view, real-time and reliable functional and financial benefits.
Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar Technologies commented, “We are a 100 percent living digital enterprise, and have implemented the Return on Digital® solutions across our organization last year. The outcomes comprise of more engaged employees, higher operational efficiencies, quicker management decision ability and partnership led customer relationships. We experienced key results early on, which increased considerably with increase in adoption. We are confident that enterprises deploying this solution suite will see key results that influence the overall profitability of the organization.”
According to Prameela Kalive, EVP and Head, Applications Business Solutions, “It has been our constant endeavour to introduce innovative solutions to help our customers benefit from their digital investments. Having experienced the outcomes ourselves, we are positive that enterprises will be able to realise clear and measurable business benefits from this new offering.”
Zensar’s Return on Digital® eco-system has been successfully implemented across various key functions within Zensar, with visible outcomes within a short period. In a span of one year, the company was able to introduce more than 30 applications, with more than 50 processes digitized and with 100 percent employee adoption in some cases. The team comprises of over 500 associates across consulting, technology and change management. Enterprises are empowered to leverage the consultation mode that comprises of identifying the key problems being faced in the context of overall business objectives.
Additionally, the enterprise can make inroads towards meeting the changes concurrent with dynamic industry trends. The solutions can be either implemented as they are with modifications or completely customized to address specific objectives.
Key solution features:
- The solution framework can be implemented across any core systems and middleware that maybe already in place (cross-over)
- The implementation is rapid and technology agnostic
- Ready for use by the end users within a short span of time
- The solution is able to bring about change management during its lifecycle with clear indicators of benefits
- Comprises of end to end functionality of UX, analytics, cloud, content strategy, mobility etc.
- Enterprises can choose between ready to implement solutions or go for customized solutions
- Available for all functions of an organization from HR, Finance, Executive Management, Customer engagement etc.
- The solution brings together the business concerns, objectives with IT’s need for adoption and implementation. This partnership led model ensures that both can seamlessly leverage the results
On implementing the Zensar Return on Digital® solutions enterprises can achieve returns on their digital investments as follows:
- Due to the focused approach towards business goals, there is a direct impact on key business performance indicators like the EPS, EBITDA etc.
- Enterprises can enable a culture of swift responsiveness and timely resolution, that directly enhances customer experience
- Enhanced flexibility to adapt to changes in the marketplace to remain competitive and relevant
- Due to the engagement scope across both internal and external stakeholders universe, there is a higher impact on business performance as it helps enable quicker and timely management decisions
- Better operational efficiencies across functions
- Overall improvement in business performance and effectiveness
- Enterprises can have a single view that helps in data enabled decision making at any time, from anywhere