Zensar Technologies Expands Digital Workplace Services to Meet Market Demand
Press Release | 2 Aug 2017
Westborough, MA, August 2, 2017: Zensar Technologies a leading provider of digital solutions, software and infrastructure services, announced today that due to increased demand the company has launched an expanded Digital Workplace Services portfolio. Zensar’s Digital Workplace Services are user centric focusing on providing 360-degree visibility into the organization and its end users, resulting in higher productivity and improved business performance.
Zensar announced today that due to increased demand the company has launched an expanded Digital Workplace Services portfolio.
Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar Technologies stated, “We have seen a significant increase in demand for digital workplace services over the past year. We have also undergone an internal transformation, wherein digital drives our internal operations. Our business led solutions focus on delivering Return on Digital® to our clients and we feel our recent inclusion in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services is reflective of our preparedness to partner with our clients on their digital mandates.”
Pinaki Kar, President and Head, Infrastructure Management Services & Cloud Business, Zensar Technologies added, “Digital workplaces are the future and we see an increased interest from our pharma, financial services and manufacturing client base. Our managed digital workplace services, powered by The Vinci™ autonomics and orchestration driven analytical platform, have enabled clients visible reduction in TCO and increased end user productivity. Our enhanced portfolio of consulting, implementation and services is designed to meet our clients’ need for measurable business outcomes from their digital investments.”
Ankit Ghosh, Senior Vice President and Global Head, Infrastructure Management Services & Cloud Practice, Zensar Technologies continued, “Clients start their digital workplace journey with a Digital Maturity Assessment, identifying where they are on their journey, any gaps and their digital roadmap. Our assessments provide much more than the traditional KPIs available on the market. We enable clients a 360-degree visibility to create a roadmap for digital transformation with measurable outcomes aligned to business, IT and users.”
Zensar’s proprietary 3Ps Model (Preventive, Predictive and Proactive), combined with global solution centers, enables end-to-end Digital Workplace management to optimize workplace transformation. The result is a solution that is Business Aware, User Aware and Change Aware. The benefits enterprises can expect from the solutions include:
- An 'outside-in' solution model to transform a reactive support model into a preventive, proactive and predictive model
- Quick 'plug and play' solution to build a digital foundation layer without disrupting existing technology investment and a support model to enable maximum visibility on end user experience
- Improved end user productivity and user experience
- Increased employee engagement and behavior impact visibility
- Incident reduction through proactive issue detection
- Digital Workplace Maturity Assessments
- Digital Workplace Implementation Services (Mobility, Cloud, Migration)
- Managed Workplace Services (Smart Desk, Smart Field Support, PC Lifecycle, VDI/DaaS, Managed Mobility, Workplace Autonomics and Engineering Services)