For any queries please feel free to reach out:
PR Contact (Global Headquarters - India):
Director and Head, Public Relations and Media
Zensar revenues up 3.1% Q-o-Q
Company reports 10.7% Q-o-Q EBITDA growth and 9.6% Q-o-Q PAT growth in Q1 FY 16-17
Press Release | 21 Jul 2016
Pune, India, July 21, 2016: Zensar Technologies, a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specialises in partnering with global organisations across industries on their Digital Transformation journey, announced its unaudited consolidated financial results for their Quarter ending June 30, 2016, of the fiscal year 2016-2017.
Financial Highlights: The Company reported at close of Q1 FY17: Quarter on quarter revenue growth of 3.1% from 110. 5 USD M to 114.0 USD M. PAT for the same period increased by 9.6% from 10.4 USD M to 11.4 USD M. Revenue growth from the same quarter last year is reported at 2.6% from 111.1 USD M to 114.0 USD M. Digital Services remained stable and contributed 27.3% of Q1 FY16-17 revenue.
Corporate Overview: Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar Technologies said, “The Company has delivered significant traction in Digital Commerce and Infrastructure Management services in the first Quarter of FY 17, and is working with several existing and new clients in the space. The Applications business has also achieved significant growth enabled by key digital levers. Internally, at Zensar, several new initiatives are at play to make Zensar a business that runs fully on Digital. These initiatives will help deliver value to our clients and associates, through enhanced transparency, agility and efficiency in the way we run our business”.
S Balasubramaniam, Chief Financial Officer, Zensar Technologies said, “Strong growth in our Application Services business and our relentless focus on mining of existing accounts has resulted in improvement across both revenue and profitability. This coupled with operational and financial discipline has improved our EBITDA to 14.0% levels”.
Market Leadership: Digital, eCommerce, IMS and Oracle are key levers of growth for Zensar, and significant developments have been made in capabilities, partnerships, client acquisition and new services being taken to market.
- Zensar named in May 25, 2016 ‘The Gartner Digital Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016', by Gartner analysts Chris Fletcher, Penny Gillespie, Jason Daigler, Mike Lowndes, Yanna Dharmasthira and Sandy Shen.
- Zensar listed as a ‘Vendor to Watch in the Applications Testing Service Provider’ space as cited in May 4, 2016 ‘Market Trends: Application Testing Services Must Address the Shift to Digital Business Requirements’ [ID G00261886], by Gartner analyst Susanne Matson.
- Zensar cited in March 17, 2016 ‘Competitive Landscape: Leveraging Third-Party Maintenance Providers for Data Center and Network Maintenance Cost Optimization, North America’, by analyst Christine Tenneson of Gartner. Zensar is listed in the hardware support market landscape of providers as a Multi-Vendor Support (MVS) provider, defined as, ‘a hybrid of resale/collaborative/TPM’ service providers.
- Zensar covered in detail as one of 9 vendors in a report by Transparency Market Research on Test Automation Market covering global industry analysis, size, share, growth, trends and forecast for 2016-2024
- Zensar covered in detail as one of 10 providers in a Markets and Markets Report on Manufacturing Analytics Market covering Global Forecast to 2021
- Received Service Excellence Award from Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: CHKP). This award recognises partner organisations who have championed Check Point security solutions and demonstrated a commitment to excellence in the installation and support of Check Point products and services.
- Signed a Digital Commerce Consulting deal with a US based provider of customer engagement and loyalty programs
- Signed a new deal with a publicly traded Mexican grocery store and department store chain in the Digital Commerce Implementation space
- Named as Digital Transformation Partner for leading East African Retailer
- Won the Digital Enterprise Advisory and Business Consulting deal with an Indian provider of tyres
- Won Digital Analytics Consulting and Assessment deal with one of Africa’s largest paper and plastic packaging businesses
- Won a deal from prestigious hospitality services company in the US, to create a digital business platform for the enterprise and to enable cloud
- Signed a Multi-Year Application Development and Integration deal with a large US Specialty Insurer
- Won an Oracle EBS Global Design and Implementation deal with a floral and gourmet foods gift retailer in the United States
- Chosen by a global mineral exploration company based in US for Oracle EBS development and customisation along with application maintenance and support
- Successful reimplementation of Oracle EBS R 12 for one of Latin America’s largest multinational retailer
- Chosen by an insurance company in Kenya for an Oracle EBS Global Design and Implementation
- Chosen for Testing Consulting by the provider of financial and insurance services for the purchase and long term rental of a leading brand of automobiles
- Signed a Remote Infrastructure Management Services deal with a South African financial services group