Zensar reports stellar quarter with 35.7% year on year PAT growth in Q2 FY 15-16 :Pune, India
Press Release | 20 Oct 2015
Zensar Technologies announced its second quarter results of FY16 today, reporting year on year revenue growth of 16.8% from INR 647.66 crore to INR 756.43 crore in quarter ended September 30, 2015. The PAT for the same period increased by 35.7% from INR 67.31 crore in Q2 FY 15 to INR 91.34 crore in Q2 FY 16. The revenue growth over previous quarter is reported at 7.4% from INR 704.64 crore to INR 756.43 crore, and the PAT grew by 20.1% from INR 76.08 crore to INR 91.34 crore.
Dr. Ganesh Natarajan, Vice Chairman and CEO, Zensar Technologies said, “This has been a quarter of robust growth for Zensar on all fronts, with Retail and eCommerce significantly fueling the growth through new client acquisitions in our chosen territories.”
Nitin Parab, Chief Executive, Enterprise Transformation Services, Zensar Technologies said, “The contribution of Digital and eCommerce to the company’s revenues has crossed 15% this Quarter. Professional Access, our digital commerce company had an exceptional quarter with significant wins in all territories.”
Pinaki Kar, Chief Executive, Infrastructure Management Services said, “The infrastructure services business is seeing a good pipeline in next generation solutions around end user computing, mobility, and cloud. We are also delighted to announce that Zensar Technologies has been positioned in the July 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Outsourcing and Infrastructure Utility Services, North America.”
Significant new client additions reported this quarter are:
- Oracle EBS services for a floral and gourmet foods gift retailer and distribution company in the United States
- Upgrade of the user experience technology stack for a leading retailer in UK
- Rapid accelerated eCommerce deployment for a significant retailer in South Africa
- Entire application stack porting to Cloud for a leading retailer in SA
- Oracle implementation for a leading retailer in Africa
- Application development and support for a leading bank in SA
- Oracle EBS services for US based manufacturer of pet products
- Oracle EBS services for a global leader in engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for the crucial areas of energy, water, and telecommunications.
- Consulting services for a leading government cloud computing provider for transparency, efficiency, and citizen participation in US
- Oracle business intelligence support (OBIEE) for a multibillion dollar US health brands enterprise
- Significant deal building an Oracle service supply chain solution for a US based Fortune 50 company
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.