Zensar reports 36.2% year on year PAT growth in Q1 FY 15-16 : Pune, India
Press Release | 15 Jul 2015
Zensar Technologies announced its first quarter results of FY16 today, reporting year on year revenue growth of 16.5% from INR 604.78 crore to INR 704.64 crore in quarter ended June 30, 2015. The PAT for the same period increased by 36.2% from INR 55.98 crore in Q1 FY 15 to INR 76.27 crore in Q1 FY 16. The revenue growth over previous quarter is reported at 7.2% from INR 657.57 crore to INR 704.64 crore, and the PAT grew by 6.2% from INR 71.80 crore to INR 76.27 crore.
Dr. Ganesh Natarajan, Vice Chairman and CEO, Zensar Technologies said, “This has been a quarter of robust growth for Zensar on all fronts. The company has been focusing on new client acquisition and strategic deals in Digital and eCommerce, which has resulted in good wins and a substantial order pipeline.”
Nitin Parab, Chief Executive, Enterprise Transformation Services, Zensar Technologies said, “We are happy to see the market adoption of our digital solutions, which forms a strong foundation for growth in the financial year. We reached a level of 12.6% of our revenues in FY 15, and will continue to invest in new products, services and skills in this area.”
- Zensar announces the launch of its Oracle Exalytics Lab in San Jose, California and is now a certified reseller of Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine. Exalytics delivers extreme in-memory analytics performance for Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management Applications helping clients derive insights for better and faster decision making. The Lab will provide Zensar with the ability to build proof-of-concepts for its customers and will additionally serve as a showcase centre for demos across Oracle’s BI stack – Business Intelligence on Cloud Service (BICS), Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS), Oracle Business Intelligence and Hyperion.
- The Company also launched the Oracle Cloud Lab at its corporate headquarters in Pune, India. Zensar is an Oracle Cloud Specialized Partner and an Oracle Platinum Partner and has demonstrated a successful partnership in helping organisations across the globe embark on their cloud journey. Zensar’s Oracle Cloud Lab is a step in the right direction towards our vision to help clients evaluate and adopt Oracle Cloud, also focusing on building better competency in Oracle Cloud.
- Zensar’s newly acquired company, Professional Access has scaled up its Oracle Endeca capability, adding the much needed personalisation feature to its Oracle Commerce offering. The capability is being ramped up considerably by undertaking trainings and delivering on many Endeca projects.
- Zensar announced a strategic consulting partnership with JIVE Software (NASDAQ: JIVE). JIVE is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for businesses and this alliance is in keeping with Zensar’s focus on providing transformational digital solutions to customers to help achieve clear business outcomes. This alliance broadens the scope of Zensar’s digital solution capabilities, making the Company an end-to-end collaboration solution integrator for JIVE, providing its clients with an enterprise wide collaboration strategy.
- The Company has launched its state of the art Social Command Centre helping its clients harness the power of social insights for their businesses through the ZenSocial offering. The offering goes 'beyond listening’, building on insights gleaned from user generated social data. These insights serve as starting points for businesses to create marketing or sales strategies which are relevant, topical and highly tailored to what the customers want.
- The Company won the ‘Agile Community of the Year 2015’, at the recent India Agile Awards organised by UNICOM, in association with KPMG. Zensar was also named amongst the top 5 in Agile Project of the Year 2015 in IT Products category. Zensar came across a winner amongst 39 industry players. The awards were moderated and audited by KPMG.
Significant new client additions reported this quarter are:
- Zensar’s latest acquisition Professional Access, an Oracle Commerce company has been fueling many recent wins in the ecommerce space namely:
- Oracle commerce support services for South African chain of retail stores which is one of the largest in the country; a large American multinational clothing corporation; an American global information technology company; New York City-based fashion designer of American sportswear for women; leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and government; one of the two largest check printers in the United States; and a leading Airport Retailers globally based in the Middle East
- Support and enhancement for a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company
- Enhancement and testing services for financial services company based in Mexico
- Omni Channel enhancement for a medical prescription refills company
- Big Data integration with Oracle Commerce at American department store retail chain
- Large deal within the international government body based in Europe for Oracle E-Business with critical enhancements and customizations
- Large deal with a premier American home-furnishings company for Oracle application maintenance and support
- SAP ERP global rollout and implementation for the leading marketer and manufacturer of generic pharmaceutical products in the US
- Oracle ERP upgrade and enhancement provider of broadcasting services to international studio facilities in the US