Zensar Recognized in Gartner Market Guide for Salesforce Implementation Services
Press Release | 17 Aug 2018
Pune, India, August 17, 2018: Zensar, a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries on their Digital transformation journey, announced that it has been recognized in the (*) Gartner Market Guide for Salesforce Implementation Services [ID: G00320713] authored by Gartner Analysts Patrick J. Sullivan, Frances Karamouzis. (Published Date: 13 June 2018)
This Research focuses on CRM and CX consulting and implementation projects that utilize
- Salesforce software to achieve the goals set out by sales, marketing, customer service, field service, digital commerce leaders and chief digital officers.
- These goals may include improving customer satisfaction, acquiring new customers, retaining existing customers, creating a single view of the customer, cross-selling to customers, improving campaign response rates, increasing digital channel adoption, driving up customer advocacy or referrals, and/or gaining better margins through improved pricing.
“Gartner defines the CRM and customer experience (CX) implementation service market as project based services to support enterprises in developing a CX strategy and/or to support the design, building, integration and deployment of process changes and technology that are intended to improve the interactions between organizations and their customers.” (*) Zensar is listed as one of the Representative Vendors in the report.
Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar said, “We feel our inclusion in this list reflects our focus on understanding the value of superior experience for our global customers. Digital is the future and we are investing in building skills required to bring about Return on Digital® for our customers. Salesforce is an integral platform and we will continue building our capabilities to meet market demands.”
Commenting on the same, Prasad Deshpande, Senior Vice- President and Global Head of Central Practices Organization, Zensar said, “We understand the importance of digital enablement through Salesforce as our teams of experts have delivered successful implementations. We stay invested into Salesforce stack Eco-system involving technology streams like Commerce Cloud, Lightning, Einstein, etc. We partner our global customers to bring about measurable returns and excellent customer service, enhanced with Salesforce capabilities.”
S. Praveen Padala, Vice President, Enterprise Applications, Zensar commented, “Salesforce is driving the next wave of CX and CRM strategy, as digital becomes the new way of doing business. Our Salesforce CoE (Center of Excellence) has developed a core set of solutions in the field of financial lending, retail loyalty and field workforce management, that are readily deployable in any enterprise setting. Our focus on The Lightning Platform solution delivers out-of-the-box tools and services to automate business processes, integrate with external applications, provide responsive.”
Zensar is a Silver Consulting partner along with a preferred implementation partner. Additionally, it is a Lightning Accredited Salesforce vendor and has developed a host of in-house accelerators, reusable components, and frameworks for providing ‘best in class’ services to deliver tangible business outcomes. The company’s industry focus with strong digital orientation provides measurable returns and excellent customer experience. The implementation techniques and methodologies can be customized to suit the customers CRM needs and fill the gaps seamlessly.
Having leveraged its own library of reusable components and accelerators, the company has successfully delivered over 50 implementation projects globally across Sales Cloud®, Service Cloud®, Community Cloud™ and Force.com® platform.
Key Salesforce CoE Offerings includes:
- Salesforce Ecosystem: 10+accelerators - Cloud and Integration, Customer to Cloud migration framework, Legacy to Salesforce Migration framework and Automated Testing for Sales Cloud®
- Voice of Factory: Co-development Partner for Force.com® platform, Cloud, Engineered Systems, IoT, Wave
- Salesforce Mobility: We have been using Salesforce as our core CRM system globally. We have adopted Salesforce Mobility, that is reliant on Salesforce driven reports and dashboards
- Whitepapers and Client Workshops: We have executed several whitepapers and on-site client awareness workshops on Salesforce emerging trends, best practices and ROI benefits
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a purpose.