Zensar Recognized in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Global
Press Release | 25 Jul 2019
Westborough, MA, July 25, 2019: Zensar, a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries on their Digital transformation journey, announced that it has been named a Niche Player in the Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Global authored by Gartner analysts Katja Ruud, Leif-Olof Wallin, Dionisio Zumerle, Bill Menezes.
Gartner shares in the report that “Managed mobility services (MMSs), encompass the vendor-provided IT and business process services required to plan, procure, provision, activate, manage and support mobile devices, mobile network services, related mobile management systems and mobile applications.”
Commenting on the positioning, Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar said, “We believe that digital workplaces are now a mainstream enterprise requirement, and that today’s workforce is operating on a completely new model of workplace frameworks. We further believe our Return on Digital® NeXT (New and Exponential Technologies) strategy is keeping with the needs of today’s dynamic enterprises and its digital workforce.”
Harjott Atrii, Executive Vice-President and Global Head, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, Zensar commented, “We are focused on offering solutions and services that meet the needs of digital enterprises. All our solutions are designed to offer visible business outcomes to global enterprises with an emphasis on user endpoint management, operational efficiency and supporting enterprise wide digital transformation.”
Key highlights of Zensar’ s Managed Mobility Services include:
- Zensar provides comprehensive device life cycle management services on its own and through its partners,
- Zensar provides managed UEM by using a third-party platform to manage software components using either the customer’s own technology solutions or from its partner organizations, Zensar also provides enterprise-wide infrastructure security management,
- Zensar offers one program for integrated governance and SLA compliance,
- Zensar Enterprise Mobility offers comprehensive solutions which includes consulting, implementation and managed services for mobile device, mobile content, mobile application, mobile UX monitoring and analytics, mobile security, mobile collaboration and mobile expense management,
- Zensar’ s “User-First” workplace strategy enables user persona based mobility solution with seamless unified endpoint management across different devices and helps organization transform from traditional workplace into modern workplace management.
Source: Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Global, Katja Ruud, Leif-Olof Wallin, Dionisio Zumerle, Bill Menezes, Published March 21, 2019.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.