For any queries please feel free to reach out:
PR Contact (Global Headquarters - India):
Director and Head, Public Relations and Media
Zensar launches next generation Cloud management offerings with Cisco’s CloudCenter capabilities
Cisco CloudCenter offers a holistic strategy for enterprises that want relevant and industry leading secure, effective and robust solutions.
Press Release | 16 Aug 2017
Pune, India, August 16, 2017: Zensar Technologies, a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specialises in partnering with global organisations across industries on their Digital transformation journey, announced an expansion in the global alliance with Cisco to deliver next-generation Cloud management offerings with Cisco’s CloudCenter (CCC) capabilities. Cisco and Zensar have a relationship that spans more than 17 years, and this alliance is focused on creating a stronger go to market story for both the entities. The scope of this alliance is two-fold. In addition to Zensar being a reseller for Cisco’s CloudCenter solutions globally, it will also integrate its in-house, integrated managed services platform, The Vinci™, with Cisco’s CloudCenter capabilities to enable customers to leverage the Hybrid IT advantage.
Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar Technologies said, “Zensar has been a key partner with Cisco for over 17 years and we are delighted to take this valued relationship ahead with this alliance. Cisco’s CloudCenter offerings bring the best of hybrid cloud management capabilities, combined with Zensar’ s expertise in managing end-to-end integration will bring about long-standing business benefit to our customers.”
“Cisco CloudCenter offers a holistic strategy for enterprises that want relevant and industry leading secure, effective and robust solutions. This alliance will benefit global enterprises to leverage our propriety IM platform to integrate the intrinsic benefits of Cisco CloudCenter, creating a complete eco-system. Datacenters are increasingly needed to be more nimble and resilient, along with security; something that Cisco understands really well,” commented Venky Ramanan, Executive Vice-President and Global Head, Platinum Accounts, Zensar Technologies.
This Centre of Excellence (CoE) will offer enhanced Hybrid IT advantage for both set of customers by ensuring superior Cloud Management Solutions fuelled by Zensar’s Return on Digital® approach.
One of the key features of the alliance includes the integration of the Cisco’s CloudCenter product with Zensar’s Integrated Managed Services Platform, The Vinci™. This propriety solutions helps progressive organizations enhance their digital investments by incorporating Infrastructure Autonomics coupled with Unified IT, Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning methodologies across the entire service portfolio and lifecycle. The joint solution will create a framework that is very focused in delivering the benefits of adopting the hybrid cloud as well as offer clear business benefits.
Key highlights of the alliance includes:
- Zensar will create a Cisco CloudCenter Lab to provide all expertise in one unit
- Help customers manage their applications across multiple cloud platforms through the CCC
- Enable customers to integrate new application development technologies such as PaaS platforms, containers and micro-services architectures through Zensar’s in house cloud product, The Vinci™
- Equip customers manage a hybrid environment that will intelligently place certain workloads in the best fitting third-party public cloud platform
- The end to end Implementation to be provided by experts from Zensar team
- Zensar will lend its expertise in Application Rationalization and Infrastructure Rationalization Consulting
The business benefits from this alliance are as follows:
- Building a scalable and flexible datacenter
- The Cisco CloudCenter brings about benefits of the hybrid cloud by modelling, deploying and managing applications across approximately 20 different data centers, private or public platforms
- Integrate changing business dynamics or uses seamlessly, coupled with Zensar’s proven expertise in creating and managing cloud service models
- Maintain stringent governance and security protocols
- Bring the best of Cisco’s solution expertise along with Zensar’s experience in having managed a vast user implementation mandates
- Cisco’s Cloud Solutions offer an architecture that can work across varied levels of deployments. The Cloud solution provides security across more than 20 data centers and cloud platforms and regions. The same network will be more robust with Zensar’s implementation capabilities
- Zensar’s understanding of the Cisco framework will make it a strategic partnership, bringing together the technical expertise and implementation capabilities