For any queries please feel free to reach out:
PR Contact (Global Headquarters - India):
Director and Head, Public Relations and Media
Zensar and Frost & Sullivan’s Thought Paper presents insights into ‘Rush Hour Testing’
Offers tips for ecommerce businesses to leverage maximum sales opportunities
Press Release | 30 Sep 2016
Pune, India, September 30, 2016: Zensar Technologies, a leading digital solutions and technology services company, in association with Frost & Sullivan has unveiled a thought paper focused on business challenges of e-tailers, titled, “Beating the Rush: Testing is crucial to enable smooth and non-disruptive online shopping”. This paper delves into the challenges plaguing one of the fastest growing segments of online businesses, which face multiple operational issues during the “rush hour” shopping periods. Rush hours are defined as the shopping sprees during popular holidays, special occasions, discount days, sales etc.
The paper can be accessed on the Zensar website here . The paper provides an in-depth overview and tips on how ecommerce businesses can make the most of these high decibel sales opportunities, while providing a seamless shopping experience to the customers.
“Globally, the ecommerce segment is growing exponentially; with customers shopping anytime, from anywhere, using any device. The only way for these enterprises to remain relevant, profitable and succeed is to be better prepared. Rush hour days offer maximum opportunities and our strategic rush hour testing services have enabled global brands earn the highest ‘Return on Digital’ on the busiest days for the business,” said Sandeep Kishore, CEO and MD, Zensar Technologies.
“We have been working with leading global ecommerce brands to help them build an enhanced customer shopping experience. During the rush hour shopping days, companies are looking to gain profits, while remaining customer centric. We have helped many companies achieve their business objectives with the help of our rush hour testing services,” said Prameela Kalive, Executive Vice President, Global Head – Custom Application Solutions, Zensar Technologies.
“The concerns and challenges cited in this thought-paper, along-with the suggested approach does help ecommerce brands remain ahead of the rush hour, by being nimble, responsive and customer centric,” commented Sandeep Kumar Peshkar, Vice President & Global Practice Head – Testing – Custom Applications Solutions.
Some of the broad concerns addressed through this paper, include:
- Is the e-tailer ready with continuous availability of items across all channels from desktop to handheld devices?
- How well prepared is the business to ward off a potential security threat?
- How can rush-hour testing enable enhanced customer satisfaction and generate seamless sales?
The paper outlines the key benefits available to ecommerce brands when they implement these services ahead of the key days of rush hour shopping:
- The testing of multiple dimensions ensures 0% system downtime due to performance issues
- Optimization of systems helps reduce transaction time significantly
- Testing eﬀectiveness helps bring down severe defects to an absolute ‘zero’
- Reduced time of testing helps get to market much faster
- Identify and eliminate potential security issues
Zensar provides integrated end-to-end test consulting and implementation capabilities for various ecommerce companies in this arena. Zensar’s rush hour testing oﬀering successfully analyzes and delivers critical parameters in order to ensure a smooth experience for online customers during the rush hour. The mobile testing service of Zensar addresses all these challenges through various services that include mobile testing, functional testing, user interface testing, performance testing, security testing, and mobile lab services.
Some of the key services under the testing solutions from the Zensar portfolio include:
- Mobile: Focus is on automation, performance, security and user experience
- Cloud: Cloud based testing solutions, security, performance and migration
- Performance: Performance testing and engineering through cloud based solutions.
- Innovation: Through IP creation on business intelligence, SMAC Testing and process upgrades
- Automation: To undertake Zero Touch Testing using script less automation process
- Lab Test: Integrated test lab supporting multiple open source and licensed tools, digital testing
- Security: Threat evaluation,, risk management, and reverse engineering
- Managed Testing: Shared services, output/outcome based testing
*Testing Service Provider’ space as cited in May 4, 2016 ‘Market Trends: Application Testing Services Must Address the Shift to Digital Business Requirements’ [ID G00261886], by Gartner analyst Susanne Matson.
You can download the complete analyst thought-paper from this link: http://www.zensar.com/about-us/media/analyst-insights/frost-sullivan-beating-rush