Zensar wins the coveted “Agile Community of the Year 2015” award at the India Agile Awards 2015 : Pune, India
Press Release | 29 Jun 2015
June 29, 2015 Pune, India : Zensar Technologies, a leading provider of software and infrastructure services, and digital solutions won the ‘Agile Community of the Year 2015’, at the recent India Agile Awards organized by UNICOM, in association with KPMG. Zensar was also named amongst the top 5 in Agile Project of the Year 2015 in IT Productscategory.Zensar came across a winner amongst 39 industry players. The awards were moderated and audited by KPMG.
Dr Ganesh Natarajan, Vice Chairman and CEO, Zensar Technologies said, “The Zensar Agile community represents the confluence of expertise, capabilities and enterprise focused on setting new standards for delivering excellence to customers. This award bears testimony to the hard work put in by the team towards creating new business opportunities and helping customers achieve definite business outcomes with continuous innovation.”
Prameela Kalive, Executive Vice President, Strategic Services and Location Head (Pune) said, “It is an honour to win this industry wide recognition. The Agile community in Zensar started small, but today it has grown to a group of 800+ associates who have created an Agile centre of excellence for our customers. We are constantly focused on building capabilities and exploring new ways of offering better solutions aimed at providing high delivery standards to our customers. This award is an affirmation of our business transformation approach with technology expertise leading the way.”
Additionally, three teams from Zensar also qualified at the Agile Olympiad, an initiative of India Agile Week (IAW 2015) and UNICOM to run India's most prestigious Corporate Quiz on Agile Methodology.
Key achievements of the Zensar Agile COE include:
- The community till date has trained 800+ associates, 75 + scrum masters are also associated with it
- It has helped in setting up Agile project guidelines, challenge register & best practices for various methodologies under Agile stack
- Several audits on the lines of maturity, delivery, best practice implementation undertaken by the community helped in improving customer satisfaction index.
- Increased happy customers with delivery excellence
- The initiative helped in garnering interest across organization and especially in support functions
- Agile communities various efforts on conducting seminars, training & certifications helped in achieving improved deliverables in terms of quality, timely delivery & helped improve team collaboration
The Zensar Agile community is working towards its goal of competency building and standardization of process and services with associate growth.