Zensar sharpens focus on ERP and Digital solutions
News | 3 Mar 2016
Zensar Technologies, a leading provider of software and infrastructure services, and digital solutions has recorded significant wins in ERP Digital and E-Commerce solutions in its Manufacturing and Retail Enterprise business in 2015. As part of its long term growth strategy, the Company is focusing on Enterprise Applications both on premise and on the cloud, and has invested in building capability in digital technologies and e-commerce solutions.
Dr Ganesh Natarajan, Vice Chairman and CEO, Zensar Technologies said, “In FY15, digital and e-commerce solutions have contributed 13% of our revenues. ERP implementations and support has contributed a further 21%. With the investments we are making in solutions and services in all these areas we expect these to contribute to over 2000 crore of Zensar global revenues by FY 18”.
Nitin Parab, Chief Executive, Zensar Technologies said, “Zensar has been providing the highest level of services to its clients. Zensar’s robust practices and adaptability to fast changing technologies help our customers stay ahead of their competition. Our comprehensive portfolio has begun to show significant traction helping provide the necessary boost to sales. Client acquisition has been buoyant in all three verticals that we are focusing on including Manufacturing, Retail and Insurance, and the order book for the year ahead looks robust and we hope to close some significant deals from the pipeline in the coming months”.
Zensar has signed several new deals this year including:
- Large deal within the international government body based in Europe for Oracle E-Business with critical enhancements and customizations
- Large deal with a premier American home-furnishings company for Oracle application maintenance and support
- In Oracle commerce:
- Oracle commerce support services for South African chain of retail stores which is one of the largest in the country; a large American multinational clothing corporation; an American global information technology company; New York City-based fashion designer of American sportswear for women; leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and government; one of the two largest check printers in the United States; and a leading Airport Retailers globally based in the Middle East
- Support and enhancement for a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company
- Enhancement and testing services for financial services company based in Mexico
- Omni Channel enhancement for a medical prescription refills company
- Big Data integration with Oracle Commerce at American department store retail chain
- SAP ERP global rollout and implementation for the leading marketer and manufacturer of generic pharmaceutical products in the US
- Oracle ERP upgrade and enhancement provider of broadcasting services to international studio facilities in the US
- Helpdesk support for the largest association of physicians—both MDs and DOs—and medical students in the US
- Consulting services for a large UK based utility company
- Application Development and Integration, Application Support & Enhancement services for a US based company specialty and niche-market insurance products in the property, casualty, life and health insurance sectors
- Application Support & Enhancement, Application Development & Integration, Portal Development & Support; Enterprise Collaboration Implementation services for a US based nonprofit organization that is responsible for the coordination of maintenance and methodology of several databases of unique identifiers related to the namespaces of the Internet, and ensuring the network's stable and secure operation
- SAP implementation at India’s premier dairy development institution