Zensar Recognized as a Leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ ‘Digital Workplace of the Future’ Report
Press Release | 5 Feb 2020
San Jose, North America, February 5, 2020: Zensar, a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with organizations across industries on their digital transformation journey, announced that is has been featured as a Leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ ‘Digital Workplace of the Future’ Report. Zensar has been recognized for its capability in Managed Services – Workplace Support. This research report compares providers’ strengths, challenges and competitive differentiators for their digital workplace offerings and capabilities.
This report focuses on the workplace transformation initiatives across leading U.S. enterprises. The report defines the digital workplace of the future as the technology ecosystem that enables employees in an enterprise to securely access their work profiles, data and applications anytime, anywhere and on any device or platform. This report identifies key trends and global providers in digital workplace driven by users’ preference to use technology of their own choice and by the increased relevance of emerging technologies and diverse possibilities they bring.
Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar said, “Enterprises need to evolve to meet the rapid changes in the way workplaces of the future will be. Our mention in this report is in line with our focus on creating robust workplaces that imbibe the best of digital tools designed to impact business outcomes.”
According to Mrinal Rai, Principal Analyst at ISG and author of the report, “Zensar has demonstrated successful client engagements in the U.S across diverse industry segments with visible improvements in user experience and business impact. Our report outlines the key trends across global workplaces of the future and how modern workplace solutions from providers like Zensar impact business ROI.”
Harjott Atrii, Executive Vice President and Global Head, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, Zensar commented, “Digital Success in the Enterprise 4.0 era starts with a sound digital foundation. Zensar’s Digital Workplace is one of the five strategic pillars of Digital Foundation Services that fosters collaboration & boost employee productivity. We are delighted to be included in this ISG report. The recognition is a testimony to our commitment towards delivering value with innovative & user-centric workplace solutions. ”
Zensar’s managed workplace solution embraces a “User First” workplace strategy to help enterprises transform from a traditional workplace, to a modern workplace model with alignment to users, IT and business - all three critical dimensions of an enterprise.
Zensar’s Digital Workplace Services include:
- Workplace Consultancy and Transformation
- Enterprise Mobility Services offering end to end mobile device, security, content, application and security management on any device, anytime and anywhere
- Cloud Workplace (Workplace as a Service) and VDI solutions leveraging market leading technology partners
- Managed Unified Communication and Collaboration Services with real time user experience visibility
- Modern and Connected Workplace
- Device as a Service
- Hybrid Workplace Solutions
- Cloud Office (0365)
- Digital workplace Support
- Enterprise Smart Desk using AI, ML, UX and RPA Bots
- Smart Client Support Services using self-heal bots and strong partner ecosystems for global and flexible support requirements
- Intelligent Workplace Management powered by hyper automation
- IT Enablement (ITSM and SIAM) Services with industry best practices built into our Solution Blueprint
Key benefits to customers are as follows:
- Zensar’s comprehensive cutting-edge technologies in the categories of bots, automation, mobility, communications & collaboration, predictive workplace analytics enables high service levels integrating business KPIs
- Helps transform to modern and connected workplace with intelligent automation.
- Marked improvement in employee productivity and engagement
- Offers visibility across varies systems enabling timely decision-making and seamless operational management
- Helps eliminate user issues early on, adding to the overall user experience
Please visit the following link to view the detailed report: