Zensar Recognized in Avasant’s Manufacturing Digital Services 2020-2021 RadarView™ – Report
Press Release | 23 Dec 2020
Pune, India, December 23, 2020: Zensar, a digital solutions and technology services company that specialises in partnering with global organisations on their digital transformation journey, announced that it has been recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’ s Manufacturing Digital Services 2020-2021 RadarView™ – Report. This is the first instance of Zensar’s feature in this report for delivering advanced digital solutions to the clients by leveraging its wide portfolio of IPS and robust partner ecosystem.
Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar, said, “The global manufacturing sector is leading the way with its focus on digitization. We have been partnering with some of the world’s leading companies in this space, who are seeing clear outcomes from leveraging new-age digital technologies. Our mention in this report underlines our capabilities, expertise and vast experience, we will continue to expand our relationships with innovative practices.”
This mention underlines the compelling work we do for our customers in the manufacturing vertical. We work with some of the biggest global companies and have enabled them deliver outstanding business outcomes. This recognition for the first time in this report for our digital expertise in this sector is a result of our focus and excellence in our work.”
Pooja Chopra, Research Leader, Avasant, commented, “Zensar’s innovation-led approach and deep domain expertise has helped its long-standing clients align with specific business challenges. Through Zenlabs, it is continuously investing in platforms and use cases to develop integrated digital solutions. Additionally, its deep enterprise-wide partnerships with large technology providers and niche companies has led to deployment of customized digital solutions for the clients.”
“We are delighted to be recognized by Avasant for our capabilities in Manufacturing Digital Services. Hi-Tech and Manufacturing has always been the core strength of Zensar and this report from Avasant corroborates the same. We have partnered with some of the leading global Manufacturing organizations in their digital transformation journeys. We are focused on helping our manufacturing customers create compelling business outcomes by leveraging the innovative digital technologies, assets and expertise,” said Venky Ramanan, EVP & Head, Hi-Tech & Manufacturing, Zensar.
Some of the few highlights from the report on Zensar’s capabilities include:
- The report cites Zensar’s maturity in this vertical, as it has developed industry-specific solutions leveraging next-gen technologies such as blockchain, predictive analytics, and edge computing. For example, it has developed smart contracts (a blockchain-based solution for OEMs and contract manufacturers) and Digital Factory (a digital solution leveraging IoT, analytics, edge computing, cloud, and mobility)
- It delivers high value to its clients by developing solutions aligning with specific business challenges.
- Zensar is leveraging its innovation lab, Zenlabs to focus on future technology transformations and has developed several platforms and use cases such as Smart Warehouse (using IoT platform), Zeva (conversational AI platform), and Enterprise AI platform (intelligent automation)
- To create augmented assistants deployed on cloud, it is developing ProBots framework, which shall leverage deep learning to automate end-to-end business processes.
- Its wide partner eco-system with industry leading technology companies, gives it the advantage of a multi-faceted reach and scope to deliver across platforms and technology frameworks.