Zensar brings ThoughtSpot to Enterprise Customers to arm them with AI-driven Analytics
Press Release | 25 Jun 2020
Pune, India, June 25, 2020: Zensar, a digital solutions and technology services company that specialises in partnering with global organisations on their digital transformation journey, announced that it has entered into a new relationship with ThoughtSpot, the leader in search and AI-driven analytics, to offer ThoughtSpot’s search and AI driven analytics as a service to its customers. As a result of this new relationship, Zensar will now offer ThoughtSpot’s search & AI-driven analytics platform as part of their offering to their customers.
Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar, said, “In today’s context, we are realizing that a data-driven digitally transformed enterprise is more suited to mitigate challenges. Data drives critical business decisions and AI is playing a pivotal role in enabling smarter enterprise decisions. By bringing ThoughtSpot to our customers, they will be able to leverage our Living AI strategy to derive business outcomes in any situation.”
“Enterprises around the globe need new solutions to leverage their data if they want to drive real transformation for their businesses. Increasingly, companies are realizing they must equip and empower their frontline employees with simple ways to find insights buried in data and use these insights to make quick decisions.” said Toni Adams, SVP of Alliances & Partnerships, ThoughtSpot. “Working with Zensar will help us leverage their customer relationships and expertise to jointly create new success stories jointly.”
As a result of this new relationship, enterprises will get access to both Zensar’ s comprehensive experience in providing data and analytics services and offerings with ThoughtSpot’s cutting-edge technology, enabling them to empower every employee in any organization to derive relevant, actionable insights from their data in an extremely simple, and efficient way.
Other key benefits to customers include:
- Implementing decentralized, data-driven, and faster decision making methods that has come-up because of the disruptions caused by COVID.
- Reduction in overall TCO of business intelligence and analytics setup while driving significant user adoption
- Quickly realize ROI through swift and agile deployment
- Leverage the advantage of Artificial Intelligence to unearth insights from data without having to invest into an AI implementation separately leading to cost optimization
- Faster and more cohesive collaboration across teams and departments
- Smarter, more productive employees on the frontlines empowered with simple access to powerful insights, thus leading to more opportunities more quickly than ever