Powered by Adobe Experience Cloud
A brand is the biggest asset a company can have in today’s digital age. But with thousands of brands in every industry, being memorable is analogous to delivering a seamless experience to customers by leveraging every available data point.
Adobe has been quick to realize this and has completely transformed their Adobe Experience Cloud Platform that provides solutions to enterprises enabling them to deliver personalized and contextual experience at scale, making it the first leading platform for customer experience management in the industry. We at Zensar have taken a step further come up with Digital Experience Platform (DXP) a ready-to-use plug and play framework that accelerates Digital Experience Transformation for enterprises across industry verticals. DXP provides innovative and industry bench marked solutions which provides an edge over the competitors
Such capabilities put the power in the hands of enterprises. Knowing the desire of the customer leads them to choreograph synchronized experiences.
What challenges do organizations face while building an Experience Platform today?
- Existing organizational systems are incapable scaling on demand.
- Existing applications are tightly coupled restricting ability to enhance their capabilities quickly
- Data normalization across multiple sources is a huge challenge in delivering seamless customer experience.
- Organizations lack visibility of their customer behaviors across touch points.
- Real-time insights and mashup of data & behaviors across channels are necessary to deliver personalized experiences.
The Digital Experience Platform solves these issues through the following capabilities:
- Omnichannel Experience: A 100% responsive solution that delivers an omnichannel experience for customers across multiple channels.
- Elimination of Silos: Orchestration of contents and user generated data to provide personalized and contextual experience at the channel of choice.
- AI Driven: Businesses can derive sense from all the collected data and uncover actionable measures using AI/ML
- Scalable Architecture: Faster go-to-market time that is made possible by a scalable, flexible, and CICD (Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery) enabled architecture.
- Decoupled Front End Layer: Dedicated focus on engaging experiences delivered via the SOFEA (Service Oriented Front-End Applications/Architecture).
- Open and Flexible: Through customization, developers can build applications that integrate with their existing technological infrastructures.
Okay. So, all these functionalities look promising. But, what makes it crucial for companies to start investing in a Digital Experience Platform?
To start with, digital channels are the primary mode of communication between companies and their customers today. Public sentiments can openly be shared on social media, which can influence the general notion about companies and their products/services. Moreover, mobile devices have made it possible to capture multiple data points about customers, including location, searches, and preferences. All this has made delivering highly personalized experience to every customer possible, provided the right technological tool is being leveraged to deliver a unified experience. The Adobe Experience Cloud powered, Digital Experience Platform aims to bridge this gap.
Functioning of the Platform
Data lies at the core of the Digital Experience Platform. Here is how the platform functions:
- Data is actively collected via a range of Adobe solutions including Analytics, Experience, Commerce and Campaign solutions.
- Adobe Launch easily integrates Adobe and other tools into existing infrastructures to capture relevant data sets.
- The data collected is then synchronized and used to deliver real-time, personalized and contextual experiences and marketing communications across channels using Adobe Experience Manager & Adobe Campaign
- The Digital Experience Platform devours data from such multiple sources and presents a holistic view of customer profiles providing smart view of customer
- The platform governs and controls how the data is being used, ensuring that it meets government regulations, contractual restrictions, and internal company policies.
- The prebuilt connectors for enterprise and external systems enable seamless integration with legacy systems and external/third party applications such as weather, geo locations, translation services etc.
Can customer experience get more real-time than this? What are your views about the Digital Experience Platform? Share them in the comment section below.