Date: Thursday, March 31st, 2011
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern Time / 3:00 PM UK Time
Speaker: Praveen Daga, Practice Head – Oracle Human Capital Management, Zensar Technologies
Businesses today are increasingly struggling with the challenge of effectively managing people at the workplace. As more organizations vie to attract quality talent; the ability of human resources, recruiting and service delivery organizations to improve the efficiencies of their teams becomes a competitive essential.
Recognizing an organization's business objectives, industry type, location, employee demographics, and many other factors helps shape a benefits plan; Oracle Advanced Benefits is flexible and extensible to meet an organization’s employee benefit program requirements. Join Praveen Daga, Practice Head – Oracle Human Capital Management, Zensar Technologies to learn how you can effectively manage benefits within your organization by realizing the potential of Oracle Advanced Benefits (OAB).
- Manage diverse benefits plans and programs
- Create and modify eligibility rules and criteria without customizing the application
- Automated Life Event Processing
- Reducing the cost of maintenance with the effective system/plan design
- Effective transmission/sharing of data with the third party using System Extracts