Zensar's Multi-Cloud Services help organizations build private and public clouds, migrate services to a public cloud, and have a hybrid cloud environment where they can seamlessly integrate services across clouds.
Zensar's Hybrid Cloud Services feature industry leading technologies along with our tested migration methodology that enables organizations to transform and align their existing infrastructure to a private or hybrid cloud model, while lowering their total cost of operation.
Multi-Cloud Integration and Management Services include the following:
- Cloud Tools Compatibility
- Architecture evaluation
- Build environment
- API-based Integration
- Coupling of Environments
- Continuous Deployments
- Automation of operations
- Environment Orchestration
Zensar’s Hybrid IT services and Multi-Cloud Integration services provide:
- Managed Services on IaaS and PaaS
- Private Cloud Plan, Build (OpenStack, VmWare) Migrate and Operate
- On-boarding, Migration and Management services on public clouds including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google, Softlayer and NaviCloud
- Multi-Cloud, on premise virtual data center integration
- Continuous deployment and delivery using Containers as a Service
- Automation and orchestration on multi-cloud platforms
- Proven migration methodology for “First Time Right” with “Zero Rollbacks”
- Reduced cycle times and improved uptime
- Enable rapid business innovation
- Reduction of operational costs
- Single pane of glass to build, manage, operate multi-cloud environments
Zensar’s Cloud Center of Excellence is our technology incubation center where customer business challenges are solved as Proof of Concept (PoC) and provides insight enabling reduction and management of possible business risks.