Zensar has a dedicated usability design and engineering team that works closely with the development team to create device specific user interface design based on best practices and experience gained through executing multiple projects. It includes Research And Analysis, Information Design, Interaction Design, Visual Design, Usability & A/B Testing.
Design Process Highlights:
- Extensive Interaction with business users
- Capture explicit and implicit user requirements through interviews and questionnaires
- Information Architecture & screen flows
- Wire frames for visual interpretation of the interaction model.
- Visual Design & HTML prototype tested by users
- Iterative prototyping process
- Prototype as baseline for development