Quality is the process of selecting the right tools, systems and methodology to ensure that all processes, parts and products meet desired standards and quality levels without any defects at any point of time.
ZenQuality is designed solely to cater to the challenges and needs of manufacturing industries. The solution comprises three separate modules that can be integrated or configured separately. The modules are for the Supplier, Plant and Customer Service
Functionalities across supplier master data, approved list of suppliers, specification of parts, contract agreements, SLAs, inspection and qualification standards, sampling plans and defect definition. The tool also empowers manufacturers to monitor KPI s like lot reject rate by suppliers, supplier score card, % on time delivery, etc.
Improve productivity and reduce defects and rejections with functionalities across creation of product and process specifications, accepted quality level standards, workmanship standards, inspection data sheets and sampling plans. The module also includes SPC (Statistical Process Control) and reports such as yield report, component replacement PPM, Supplier PPM, process capability and tracks implementation of a corrective and preventive action plan against defects, failures or non-conformances
Customer Service Quality
Functionalities across service standards, warranty specifications by customer and receives inputs in the form of customer complaints, feedbacks, customer service level agreements, failure data, repair data, replacement of parts against warranty. The module also provides various reports such as customer service time by failure, by product, filed failures, dead on arrivals by locations, by product, by customer, enabling reduced rejections at the customers end.
- Optimizes the manufacturing processes to improve productivity and quality of products
- Reduces manufacturing cost by reducing repair cost and rejection
- Improves productivity and increases profit margins
- Captures non-conformances and tracks the implementation of corrective and preventive actions
- Facilitates operational excellence
- Provides valid information inputs to decisions on manufacturing, alerts and material purges
- Enhances customer satisfaction by reducing customer service time