Zensar Technologies provides innovative Infrastructure Management solutions that enable leading companies worldwide to optimize, secure, manage and support their mission-critical infrastructure. As an independent advisor, Zensar Technologies partners with customers to deliver solutions that improve the availability, reliability and performance of their data center, network and security infrastructure. Using its multi-shore capabilities, Zensar Technologies combines expert consulting, integration and support services with world-class customer service to help IT organizations reduce costs, increase efficiencies and manage risk in the data center.
Responsible for managing the full lifecycle of customer engagement(s) to include business consulting, strategic planning, growth, direction, marketing, sales, delivery, and profit and loss for the IM & Cloud Services Line of Business. Manages customer financials based upon business objectives and service level agreements while meeting revenue goals. Collaborates with Delivery Leaders who manage and coordinate tasks and resources to ensure that customer needs and contract requirements are satisfied. Responsible for providing appropriate deliverables to meet customer needs. Knows the customer's marketplace, competitive landscape, and financial and business drivers
- Taking a strong role in managing new business opportunities with a focus on hybrid IT infrastructure outsourcing solutions.
- Serving as a dedicated strategic partner to client(s) with overall responsibility for client relationship, account vision/planning, revenue growth and account profitability.
- Leveraging and managing alliances/partnerships to offer enhanced value to the client.
- Communicating effectively with cross-functional groups and building strategic relationships with client teams to further penetrate existing clients and develop new business based on credible relationships with top executives.
- Established presence and client relationships with the territory.
- Experience selling managed services
- Communicating effectively with cross-functional and cultural groups and building strategic relationships with client teams to further penetrate existing clients and develop new business based on credible relationships with top executives. Execute strategic business development plans while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. business teams, legal, support, etc.).
Keyword: Sr Sales Director Infrastructure Services
- Referenced credibility as a top consultant with CXO/VP level executives at multi- billion dollar companies.
- Substantial CIO and/or VP Operations/Management relationships.
- Core focus areas and areas of expertise; Managed datacenter services, Global Helpdesk solutions, Managed Security, End User Computing, Application support, Hybrid Cloud solutions, Multi-Vendor Support Services
- Referenced as a top producing partner in his/her firms comparable practice area.
- Seasoned sales executive, who has handled a significant pipeline strong entrepreneurial drive, thrives on business development.
- Strong Negotiation skills - ability to negotiate and owns contracts
- Highly self-motivated and can perform without appreciable direction.
- Develops a following, both within his/her firm and in the industry client community
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial and commercial instinct. Highly self-motivated and thrives on autonomy, yet naturally collaborates with peers.
- Thrives in a competitive environment and wants to be the market leader
- Self-confident, resourceful and highly competitive but nonabrasive style.
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization where one leads through influence.
- Exceptional communication skills. Open and candid, effective and persuasive. Able to communicate complex concepts and issues effectively and efficiently, both orally and in writing to an executive audience.
- High integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom he/she will work.
- Strong intellect with a drive to develop and promote new ideas.
From: Zensar Technologies