Position ID: 0001526.
The Engagement Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Assigned to one or more than one named customers, the Engagement Manager is responsible for achieving sales targets and assigned strategic account objectives. The Engagement Manager represents the entire range of company’s offerings and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Engage with C-level executives within assigned account/s to position Zensar’s strategic value proposition. Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques. Create an internal network of relationships with peers, management and internal sales support groups in providing value-added solutions and best in class service for the customer. Evangelize Zensar’s offerings in the customer organization and builds mindshare towards being the preferred partner. Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer.
- Manage all facets of contract negotiations and deal structuring. Ensure client satisfaction through all stages of complex sales cycle – sourcing through closure.
- Develop long term strategic relationship with the customer. Build a referenceable customer base. The role adds value to Zensar by delivering a well-managed, profitable and growing business produced through a combination of sales-excellence practices and relationship management.
- Achieve account growth through increased signed renewal rates and net-new opportunity revenue in assigned account/s.
- Leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company
To apply: Send in your resume to R.Krueger@zensar.com