- Has an advanced understanding of PEGA PRPC V7.X tools and leads development activities
- Knowledge of PEGA PRPC V7.X architecture
- Ability to translate business requirements into design/application builds
- Analyzes, Identifies and logs enhancements/bugs for PEGA PRPC V7.X
Primary Skills (Must have)
- Executes other responsibilities and key result areas as assigned.
- Experience and Skills: Pega CSA Certified
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- 2+ years of Architecture and Design of complex applications experience in Enterprise Applications.
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB. Strong object oriented design and implementation experience.
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
- Knowledge of any other BPM Tool
- Knowledge on Agile Methodology/SCRUM etc
- Client facing role in earlier projects
- Insurance/Banking Domain knowledge
- Ability to build strong relationship with team members
To apply for this job please write to email@example.com