1. Experience especially show casing managing of some migration projects
2. Good communication skills
3. Excellent excel, PMP and PPT skills
In this role your areas of responsibilities will include
• Identify and track program/project interdependencies to ensure timely and successful delivery.
• Work with Cross functional teams to ensure the alignment to release and resolve any contentions
• Review and ensure that release cycles are executed according to plan which includes validating implementation plans, mitigation plans, test plans and signoffs and communication plans.
• Work with parallel Tracks and teams to make sure requirements are understood across.
• Work with cross functional tracks to ensure that the scopes are aligned to release and proper support is received
• Manage and coordinate releases
• Interact with customers, business owners and/or any needed stakeholders to quickly identify the underlying business needs and requirements.
• Communicate timely and accurate status to appropriate levels and stake-holders & ensure escalations to the appropriate individuals/groups are done as needed.
About Us: Zensar Technologies is a leading software and infrastructure services and solutions provider with industry expertise across Manufacturing, Retail, Insurance, Utilities, Banking, Financial Services and Government. The company delivers comprehensive services for mission-critical applications, enterprise applications, business intelligence and analytics, business process management and digital enterprise services. Using its multi-shore capabilities, Zensar combines expert consulting, integration and support services with world-class customer service to help organizations attain significant business outcomes. Zensar has over 6800 associates with operations across US, UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Please visit: www.zensar.com