The Managed Services Manager is responsible to ensure our Delivery Services meets the needs of our customers in an ever changing environment as cyber threats continue to evolve. The Manager must be passionate about cyber security and the drive to continue to evolve our service offers to stay with or ahead our clients needs.
As Managed Services Manager, the candidate will be expected to:
- Work to build out and enhance a team of security firewall professionals.
- Deep understanding of Checkpoint firewalls as well as Cisco ASA.
- Develop weekly/monthly firewall metrics reporting to our customers.
- Migration of team from Clarify to ServiceNow ITSM.
- Work closely with a diverse set of functional areas, (including engineering, delivery, finance, sales, and marketing) to ensure that projects are appropriately funded, prioritized, and delivered on time/within budget in order to meet revenue targets and customer satisfaction goals.
- Facilitate productive cross-portfolio and cross-functional relationships via effective and consistent communications across a global workforce and customer base.
- Partner with the sales, account management and delivery to understand the requirements of the target customers and act as the voice of the customer internally.
- Help evangelize the MSS portfolio both inside and outside the company.
- Assist with client escalations as appropriate.
- Oversee the MSS process across functional areas by ensuring clear direction is communicated to engineering and operations teams when defining and prioritizing features, enhancements, platform improvements, and customer requests.
- Own the business case process and align service costing to meet corporate goals.
- Present MSS to potential customers with the sales team
- Own strategic accounts where onsite personnel are deployed
- Identify and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to identify trends and opportunities.
- Perform regular portfolio reviews and status updates.
- Improve upon the best -in-class commercially available technology and proprietary analytics tools that employ machine learning, statistical analysis, artificial intelligence and other advanced techniques to process millions of security events each day.
Keyword: Managed Security, firewall
Minimum of 5 years of managed services leadership experience with security or Infrastructure Service offerings for enterprises, ideally in a cyber-security setting.
- Experience/Knowledge with the following:
- Cyber-Security solutions
- Managed Security Service, Vulnerability Research, SIEM Tools, etc.
- Firewall, IDS/IPS, Web Content Filtering, DDoS Mitigation, etc.
- IT Security
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Above average understanding of cyber-security concerns/issues relating to enterprise level clients.
- Ability to translate the needs of our clients into viable Managed Security Services Offers
- Ability to communicate these needs across various internal functional areas in the Company.
- Strong technical skills with a Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field or equivalent mix of education and work experience.
Nice to have knowledge of Tufin, Algosec ,Bluecoat
From: Zensar Technologies