Ref Id: Zen/Feb17/006
Job Id: 39982956
Location: London, Basingstoke
Salary: £42,000 - £52,000
The role: - Tech Lead (s) - SiteCore
Qualification: Bachelor’s of engineering or Bachelor’s of Business Administration or equivalent or higher (IT related qualification preferred).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading Requirements gathering and Analysis, Designing and Development effort for applications using SiteCore frameworks
- Provides architecture, design and technical guidance to project teams
- Liaise with business/technical cross-platform project teams to align project objectives
- End-to-end estimations for SiteCore solutions
- Provide thought-leadership & work closely with client stakeholders across business and technical streams and provide expertise for solving complex business/technical requirements.
- Provide proactive suggestions and recommendation for architecture/design/operational improvements
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the SiteCore Architecture and all SiteCore design and implementation features
- Responsible for coordinating and leading the development team. They will create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining .NET based templates, components, and interfaces.
- Drives technical analysis, design, coding and testing for development and support initiatives.
- Drives Design and development of user interfaces to internet/intranet CMS applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Promotes standard patterns and practices to implement scalable, high performance application frameworks for enterprise applications
- Actively Participate in requirements and drive design workshops.
- At least 4 years of experience in implementing solutions using Sitecore CMS· overall, exp: 8+.
- Lead/Architect level Experience in .net Framework 3.5 and above.
- Understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on intuitive, slick, modern designs
Closing date for applications: 23rd February 2017