Ref Id: Zen/Mar17/007
Job Id: 40985717
Location: London, Reading, Craigforth
Salary: £33,000 - £42,000
The role: - Software Engineer (s) – PeopleSoft
Qualification: Bachelor’s of engineering or Bachelor’s of Business Administration or equivalent or higher (IT related qualification preferred but not essential).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs new system by analyzing requirements; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Manage releases of application updates and enhancements.
- Liaise with IT infrastructure services, in support of applications maintenance and development activities.
- Review application performance and troubleshoot/optimize where possible
- Work closely in collaboration with the client team in order to reinforce the business partnership
- Around 4-10 years of development experience
- Excellent knowledge on
- AP,PO, GL, Expense
- Familiarity with tools like
Closing date for applications : 28th March 2017