Ref Id: Zen/Feb17/003
Job Id: 39982947
Location: London, Basingstoke
Salary: £33,000 - £42,000
The role: - SAS DI Developer (s)
Qualification: Bachelor’s of engineering or Bachelor’s of Business Administration or equivalent or higher (IT related qualification preferred).
Roles & Responsibility
- Gathering data requirements and designing/developing data marts.
- Integrating and managing the data mappings from various data sources (mainly Oracle) to the Reporting/Analytical data mart using SAS DI Studio.
- Designing, developing and implementing the DI Studio job flows to load the data into DW.
- Understand existing architecture and design
- Worked with current technical team and deliver daily jobs on timely basis
- Coordination with onshore/Offshore team.
- Communication with Business user
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience developing technical solutions with SAS Data Integration Studio.
- Knowledge of creating/modifying DI job flows in SAS Management Console
- Knowledge of scheduling flow in SAS Management Console
- If worked on flow monitoring in LSF/Flow Manager nice to have
- Strong understanding of standard development methodology (Systems Development Life-cycle) for both implementation and maintenance of projects.
- Thorough understanding of and experience in structured programming methodology.
- Skill in gathering and documenting user requirements and writing technical specifications.
- Proven customer relationship skills.
Closing date for applications: 23rd February 2017