Ref Id: Zen/Feb17/007
Job Id: 39983175
Location: Basingstoke, London
Salary: £44,000 - £54,000
The role: - Lead TIBCO Architect (s)
Qualification: Bachelor’s of engineering or Bachelor’s of Business Administration or equivalent or higher (IT related qualification preferred).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with client stakeholders, Development & Testing teams across business and technical streams and provide expertise for solving complex business/technical requirements.
- Analyse and define application scope, objectives and classifies complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
- Mentors others on coding standards and performs code reviews.
Skills Required (TIBCO)
- Minimum 6 year experience in Design and Development using TIBCO ESB tools with Solid foundation in Object Oriented concepts, SOA, Point-to-Point integration
- Business Works 5.x, 6.x
- Enterprise Message Server (EMS)
- Enterprise Administrator
- SOAP Protocol, Workflow
- Business Events 3.x and 4.x & 5.x
- TIBCO Hawk, Tibco AMX, Tibco Spotfire
- TIBCO Business Studio
- Experience of TIBCO Middleware Technologies (EAI) software Design and integration
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and associated concepts such as XML Schemas, WS specifications, SOAP, REST, service mediation/ESB and messaging
- Knowledge of JAVA, Oracle, SVN source control
- Experience in Java or Microsoft.NET C# is preferred
Closing date for applications: 23rd February 2017