Ref Id: Zen/Feb17/004
Job Id: 39982951
Location: London, Basingstoke
Salary: £39,000 - £49,000
The role: - Lead Developer (s)
Qualification: Bachelor’s of engineering or Bachelor’s of Business Administration or equivalent or higher (IT related qualification preferred).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing business applications using Pega PRPC and Pega frameworks.
- Actively Participate in business requirements and drive the design and development life cycle of the project.
- Provides High Level Designs and guidance to project teams developing BPM and BRE solutions using Pega.
- Requirements gathering and Analysis, Designing and Development applications using PRPC.
- Provide thought-leadership to client across business and technical project expertise solving complex business requirements.
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- Handling the cases created across all the stages and statuses based on business routing logics.
- Work closely with client stakeholders across business and technical streams and provide expertise for solving complex business/technical requirements.
- 6+ years experience with PRPC v5.x (preferably V5.3 or above) with experience in new Pega capabilities
- 5+ years experience in design, Integration and Development of PRPC-based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Process Rules Commander.
- Excellent skills in any of the RDBMS tools like Oracle, MSSQL, DB2 or Sybase.
- Should be proficient in SQL commands
- Knowledge of Object Oriented concepts
- Knowledge in web services and Design Patterns ,SOAP architecture.
Closing date for applications: 23rd February 2017