Ref Id: Zen/Mar17/006
Job Id: 40936188
Location: London, Reading, Craigforth
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
The role: - Data Modeller / Data Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s of engineering or Bachelor’s of Business Administration or equivalent or higher (IT related qualification preferred but not essential).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Requirement gathering, assimilation, organization, categorization and analysis of business requirements to create corresponding designs of logical and physical data models.
- Developing, validating, maintaining LOGICAL data models with exposure to or experience in developing, validating, maintaining PHYSICAL data models.
- Conduct data modelling sessions with business users and technical staff, which includes conveying complex ideas both verbally and in written form.
- Interview Business, Subject Matter Experts and data stewards to understand, review and scrub their data in a timely manner and perform data quality checks.
- Create document, data flow diagrams, entity relationship diagrams and other project deliverables.
- Negotiate priorities and resolve requirement conflicts among various stakeholders and work closely with Business Analysts, Data Architects, Software developers, DBAs to achieve project objectives.
- Automating the process flows to minimise manual intervention.
- Implementing ETL design techniques to support restarts and high volume data loading techniques.
- Around 3-10 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge on
- Azure data lake
Closing date for applications: 26th March 2017