Ref Id: Zen/Mar17/005
Job Id: 40936184
Location: London, Slough
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
The role: - Business Analyst (Investment Banking)
Qualification: Bachelor’s of engineering or Bachelor’s of Business Administration or equivalent or higher (IT related qualification preferred but not essential).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project documentation experience like Business requirement specification and Functional requirement specification document creation
- Understanding of Software development life cycle
- Carry out UAT to an agreed project plan, producing deliverables in an agreed timescale
- Recommends controls by identifying problems
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Ensure that significant problems are identified at the earliest opportunity and that solutions are identified and implemented in accordance with best practice
- Coordination with Project team and other stakeholders.
- Around 3-10 years of Business Analyst experience.
- Excellent knowledge on
- MS Office ( Excel, Word, Visio)
- Business / functional experience on BlackRock System
Closing date of applications: 26th March 2017